1. What does “R” stand for in the ideal
gas law? What is its value and units?
2. What units must pressure, volume,
and temperature be in when using the ideal gas law?
3. How many moles of gas are contained
in 890.0 mL at 21.0 C and 750.0 mm Hg pressure?
4. 1.09 g of H2 is contained in a 2.00
L container at 20.0 C. What is the pressure in this container in mm Hg?
5. Calculate the volume 3.00 moles of a
gas will occupy at 24.0 C and 762.4 mm Hg.
6. What volume will 20.0 g of Argon occupy
7. How many moles of gas would be present
in a gas trapped within a 100.0 mL vessel at 25.0 C at a pressure of 2.50
8. At what temperature will 0.654 moles
of neon gas occupy 12.30 liters at 1.95 atmospheres?
9. Calculate the molecular weight of a
gas if 35.44 g of the gas stored in a 7.50 L tank exerts a pressure of
60.0 atm at a constant temperature of 35.5 C
|Back to the Chemistry index|