2. Which of the five kingdoms contain multi-celled
3. Name the kingdom/kingdoms which contain
organisms with no true nucleus in their cells.
4. Name the kingdom/kingdoms which contain
organisms which obtain food through the process of photosynthesis.
5. Which kingdoms contain organisms which
6. One important role in the environment
is the process of decomposition. Which kingdoms take on this role?
7. The producers have a major function
in our environment. Which kingdoms have members that serve as producers?
8. Name the kingdom/kingdoms which contain
organisms which have no cell walls.
9. Name the kingdoms which contain organisms
which obtain food as parasites.
|Back to the Biology index|