2. Why did you use two jars in the “poker
3. What is independent assortment?
Why is this benficial?
4. Which can you see, the genotype or the
5. Why is it important to study genetics?
6. What is crossing over and when
does it occur?
7. Why are half of all children male?
Explain in relation to mitosis.
8. What ratio of children would have brown
eyes is you crossed 2 people who were heterozygous for brown eyes?
SHOW PUNNET SQUARES OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT!!!
9. A man has type AB blood and his wife
has type B. Her baby has type O. Could her husband be the father?
Explain your answer. SHOW PUNNET SQUARES OR YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE
10. Examine the pedigree below. Is
this trait dominantly or recessively inherited? Label each individual
with his/her genotype. Use “E” for the dominant allele and “e” for
|Back to the Biology index|