2. What does DNA have to do with genetics?
Be as specific as possible.
3. Define allele. Give several examples.
4. What is a Punnet square? Give
5. How are the meanings of the terms phenotype
and genotype similar and different?
6. Define and give examples of homozygous
dominant, heterozygous, and homozygous recessive.
7. What characteristics of life does the
study of genetics come in contact with? Give specific examples of
how these may be included.
8. What is the Human Genome Project?
What does it hope to accomplish?
9. Define mutation in terms of the study
|Back to the Biology index|