2. What are the requirements for evolution
3. Why is Charles Darwin so highly regarded?
4. Describe the process of natural
selection. Choose a specific organism and how a trait or set of traits
5. Give an example of a homologous trait
6. Give an example of a analogous traits.
7. Why is biodiversity so important for
our planetís future?
8. What is the difference between gradualism
and punctuated equilibrium?
9. What is a hominid? List some of
the more famous ones.
10. What is the definition of a species?
How does this relate to evolution?
11. List some of the more noteworthy
books written by Charles Darwin.
|Back to the Biology index|