2. How was Rosanlind Franklin important
to Watson and Crick's discovery?
3. What are Chargaff's rules?
4. Describe (or illustrate) the stages
of DNA replication.
5. What is a karyotype and what is it used
for? What does one look like (illustrate)?
6. What is the Human Genome Project and
what could it be used for?
7. Choose three of the characteristics
of life in which DNA plays a major role. Give a short description
of how DNA relates to the characteristics you choose.
8. Illustrate a molecule of DNA and
includes and labels the following
-Alternating phosphate/ribose backbone.
-Nitrogenous bases bonded according to Chargaff's Rules.
-Be sure also to have DNA make a complete turn at approximately every tenth base pair.
|Back to the Biology index|