2. What are the main constituents of blood
and what function does each perform?
3. What are the main things carried by
4. Describe the genetics behind blood type
5. What factors must be considered in blood
transfusions? How does this relate to “universal donors” and “universal
6. What is blood pressure? How is
it measured, what do the numbers mean, and what is a good range for those
numbers to be?
7. How are individual red blood cells formed
and how long do they live?
8. Describe (and name) the cycle by which
red blood cells are formed.
9. Describe the flow of blood throughout
the body starting with the heart.
10. Describe the nodal system of the heart
and how malfunctions can produce abnormal ECG tracings.
|Back to the A & P index|