calls - In
the days before Caller ID...
Junky Next Door - Yes,
interview - Sex,
Lies, and Videotape only without the videotape.
a Lurch - ...and
in need of a shower (and some meds).
Lemon Joke - Ron
was the punchline.
- Ron, mapped - Again, no joke.
story - Ever
had a stalker?
out - I'd
like to thank the Academy.
know Spanish! - Yo
of non-traditional students - Stories
shorter even than their college careers.
- What's the opposite of a love triangle?
- Jacked up in more ways than one.
face - She got the look.
limited engagement - Not quite a love story.
wedding story - How
to do a wedding (and everything else) in 5 days.
geek - Tales
from sci-fi con.
thanks for all the fish - A
story with subtitles - Sprechen sie Deutch?
mystery of the pens - The Da
Vinci Code, part two?
- We have to stop meeting on the internet
- My sordid history of viewing consumptionjunction.com
party - So
this is a strip club?
Prophecies of EON ZERO - Quick,
call the Weekly World News!
on the swing set - A
safari of sorts.
the first stone - A rock caught in a sore spot.
sinking feeling... - Sinking
a lot of time into home improvement.
- Too much to go in the "Too Much" series below.
Much, Part I - Garage Days I Wish I'd Never Visited.
Much, Part II - Moving.
Much, Part III - Garage sailing.
- Hang gliding.
story - Which hasn't ended, thankfully.
with Dani - ...means our relationship has hit a bump in
sushi, now this - My name is Alex, and I'm a karaoke
surprise - Surprise attack.
Yaz - Another surprise.
Thanksgiving Eve Story - Be thankful for things you
even wish for.
- It's okay to laugh at a funeral
- I mean, people cry at weddings!
story about me being right
- I'm tired of telling these already.
- The long road out of toddlerville.