>ASK ME TEN QUESTIONS. No matter how random, revealing, rude, or pointless I promise to answer them 100% truthfully.
Really? Well, if you're going to limit me to just ten...
1. What color should I paint the living room, kitchen, and the back two bedrooms?
2. Do you find Bugs Bunny sexier because he cross-dresses or does this fact cre2p you out a little?
3. What are you and/or I doing/dressing up as next Halloween?
4. Where exactly did Michael Jackson go and who is this freak who replaced him?
5. If you simultaneously won a million dollars and aliens landed and said they would blow up the Earth in two days, what would you do?
6. Did you laugh at the following headline or was it too cruel:Theater group aims to help stutterers7. A 1.5 kg bicycle tire with a radius of 0.33 m starts from rest and rolls down from the top of a 14.8 m high hill. What is the translational speed of the tire when it reaches the bottom of the hill? (Assume the tire is a hoop where I = mr^2.)
...make one-act plays last all n-n-n-n-night
8. What's the easiest way to find what size deep socket I need in order to remove my shower faucets and replace the compression washers without buying a complete set?
9. Why do they call it 'cargo' when it goes by ship and 'shipment' when it goes by car?
10. Which is you: Being spanked by a man, being spanked by a woman, spanking a man, or spanking a woman?
Please make certain to answer in complete sentences, to show all intermediate calculations, and to describe all impliments and other props involved.
|Back to the index|